RChilli offer premium Resume Parsing service to Staffing companies for managing volumes of resume data and improve candidate’s data entry. With the advantage of Rchilli’s scalable, cost-effective resume parser; now manage resume data more efficiently coming from candidates applying to your Website.
Candidates upload resumes on Company’s website and the form gets auto-filled by simply clicking upload option. You can select resume file in DOC/ DOCX / RTF / PDF / XML / HTML / TXT format.Use Email parsing for parsing resumes from a dedicated email id and automatically import all data into your internal database management application.
- RChilli SaaS Service to be used in real time to provide results directly in your database.
- Parsed data gets stored in MySQL, MS SQL, CRM and other database.
- Segregated data in 74+ fields provides detailed split-up on basis of work experience and industry opted. This can be used for running intelligent business logic.
- RChilli integration is done with minimal technological effort to get maximum output.
Resume Parsing / Analysis at offline mode.Bulk Import also supported
Recruiter uploads resumes in bulk by a back-end program. Each resume gets extracted into 74+ accurate fields. Further analysis can be done to refine the search. Bulk upload also available using FTP upload.
How it works? We have three options for HR Departments
- Integrate RChilli Plug-in with your Email, Desktop folder or Database in less than 15 minutes.
- Give Resume Parsing input via Desktop Folder, or POP3/ IMAP email servers.
- Get Output in CSV, HR-XML, MySql, MsSql, ODBC and HTTP Post.
- Use current application to call our web services via SOAP with resume file sent along with other parameters.
- In response envelop of SOAP, we return XML to be used for display or storing directly into database. (Please contact us at email@example.com to see the demo of XML).
- Resume Parsing used at entry level of Resume in real time scenario.
- Recruiter/user uploads resumes from desktop or some folder.
- RChilli Desktop extracts that document into more than 72 fields.
- Store into database directly.
- This has capability to run like a command shell or scheduled service.
- Integrate parsing into your Business flow and stand out from the competition by using intelligent data and providing the best candidates that match perfectly with the Job requirements.