RChilli Software License Agreement
These Terms apply to any of the software developed by RChilli. (RChilli – this is Registered Trade mark of Connoisseur Infotech Pvt. Ltd)
By downloading and/or using software from our web site, the individual or entity licensing the product (“licensee”) is consenting to be bound by and is becoming a party to this agreement. if licensee does not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, the licensee must not install or use any of the software developed by RChilli.
Our product resume parser comes up with 80% accuracy calculated on the prorata basis of 1000 generic sample resumes. But over all RChilli doesn’t claim for any commitment for the same.
1. LICENSE AGREEMENT. In this Agreement “Licensor” shall mean RChilli except under the following circumstances: (i) if Licensee acquired the Product as a bundled component of a third party product or service, then such third party shall be Licensor; and (ii) if any third party software is included as part of the default installation and no License is presented for acceptance the first time that third party software is invoked, then the use of that third party software shall be governed by this Agreement, but the term “Licensor,” with respect to such third party software, shall mean the manufacturer of that software and not RChilli With the exception of the situation described in (ii) above, the use of any included third party software product shall be governed by the third party’s License agreement and not by this Agreement, whether that License agreement is presented for acceptance the first time that the third party software is invoked, is included in a file in electronic form, or is included in the package in printed form. If more than one License agreement was provided for the Product, and the terms vary, the order of precedence of those License agreements is as follows: a signed agreement, a License agreement available for review on the RChilli, a printed or electronic agreement that states clearly that it supersedes other agreements, a printed agreement provided with the Product, an electronic agreement provided with the Product.
3. RESTRICTIONS. Except as otherwise expressly permitted in this Agreement, or in another Licensor agreement to which Licensee is a party such as a distribution agreement, Licensee may not: (i) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Product (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction); (ii) redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Product; (iii) remove or alter any trademark, logo, copyright or other proprietary notices, legends, symbols or labels in the Product; or (iv) publish any results of benchmark tests run on the Product to a third party without Licensor’s prior written consent.
4. FEES. Product is given as per agreement for License fee or Free of Cost and you can utilize the product based on the agreement. This can be utilized for personal use, commercial use or any other purpose. Use of this for any terrorist activity/ Working against any country is strictly prohibited. If Licensee wishes to receive the Product on media, there may be a small charge for the media and for shipping and handling. Licensee is responsible for any and all taxes.
5. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, Licensor may terminate this Agreement if Licensee breaches any of its terms and conditions. Upon termination, Licensee shall destroy all copies of the Product.
6. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Product shall remain in RChilli and/or its suppliers. Licensee acknowledges such ownership and intellectual property rights and will not take any action to jeopardize, limit or interfere in any manner with RChilli or its suppliers’ ownership of or rights with respect to the Product. The Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. Title and related rights in the content accessed through the Product is the property of the applicable content owner and is protected by applicable law. The License granted under this Agreement gives Licensee no rights to such content.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY.The product is provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties that it is free of defects, merchantable, fit for a particular purpose or non-infringing. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is borne by licensee. should the product prove defective in any respect, licensee and not licensor or its suppliers or resellers assumes the entire cost of any service and repair. In addition, the security mechanisms implemented by the product have inherent limitations, and licensee must determine that the product sufficiently meets its requirements. This disclaimer of warranty constitutes an essential part of this agreement. No use of the product is authorized hereunder except under this disclaimer.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will licensor or its suppliers or resellers be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the product, including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses, even if advised of the possibility thereof, and regardless of the legal or equitable theory (contract, tort or otherwise) upon which the claim is based. In any case, licensor’s entire liability under any provision of this agreement shall not exceed in the aggregate the sum of the fees licensee paid for this license (if any) and fees for support of the product received by RChilli under a separate support agreement (if any), with the exception of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of licensor to the extent applicable law prohibits the limitation of damages in such cases. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion and limitation may not be applicable. RChilli is not responsible for any liability arising out of content provided by licensee or a third party that is accessed through the product and/or any material linked through such content
9. HIGH RISK ACTIVITIES. The Product is not fault-tolerant and is not designed, manufactured or intended for use or resale for any high risk matter or Time critical applications. Licensee agrees that Licensor and its suppliers will not be liable for any claims or damages arising from the use of the Product in time critical or mission critical applications.
10. MISCELLANEOUS.This Site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties (“Linked Sites”). The Company provides these links to assist you in locating resources that may interest you. You acknowledge that, when you click on a link to visit a Linked Site, a frame may appear that contains the RChilli logo, advertisements and/or other content selected by RChilli . You acknowledge that RChilli and its sponsors do not endorse the third-party web site; are not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites or any material contained in a Linked Site; and do not make any representations regarding the content, or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. You also acknowledge that the owner of the Linked Site does not endorse RChilli and its sponsors.
(a) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof.
(b) This Agreement may be amended only by a writing signed by both parties.
(c) If any provision in this Agreement should be held illegal or unenforceable by a court having jurisdiction, such provision shall be modified to the extent necessary to render it enforceable without losing its intent, or severed from this Agreement if no such modification is possible, and other provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
(d) The controlling language of this Agreement is English. If Licensee has received a translation into another language, it has been provided for Licensee’s convenience only.
Communications between the Company and the users of the Site are not confidential.
(e) A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, shall not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof.
(f) The provisions of this Agreement which require or contemplate performance after the expiration or termination of this Agreement shall be enforceable notwithstanding said expiration or termination.
(g) Licensee may not assign or otherwise transfer by operation of law or otherwise this Agreement or any rights or obligations herein except in the case of a merger or the sale of all or substantially all of Licensee’s assets to another entity.
(h) This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall assure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
(i) Neither party shall be in default or be liable for any delay, failure in performance (excepting the obligation to pay) or interruption of service resulting directly or indirectly from any cause beyond its reasonable control.
The trademarks and service marks (collectively, the “Intellectual Property”) used or displayed on this Site are registered and/or unregistered Intellectual Property of the Company, unless otherwise noted. Nothing in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Intellectual Property displayed on the Site without the express written permission of the Company or the owner of the
Intellectual Property. The name ” RChilli ” or other Intellectual Property may not be used in any way without the Company’s express written permission.
(j) The relationship between Licensor and Licensee is that of independent contractors and neither Licensee nor its agents shall have any authority to bind Licensor in any way.
(k) If any dispute arises under this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be reimbursed by the other party for any and all legal fees and costs associated therewith.
The possibility exists that the Site may include inaccuracies or errors. Additionally, the possibility exists that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made by third parties to the Site. Although RChilli attempts to ensure the integrity and the accurateness of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. In the event that such an inaccuracy arises, please inform RChilli so that it may be promptly corrected.
(l) If any RChilli professional services are being provided, then such professional services are provided pursuant to the terms of a separate Professional Services Agreement between RChilli and Licensee. The parties acknowledge that such services are acquired independently of the Product licensed hereunder, and that provision of such services is not essential to the functionality of such Product.
(m) The headings to the sections of this Agreement are used for convenience only and shall have no substantive meaning.
11. Collection of information. RChilli Inc. may collect information about the use of the Products and the Site, such as the number of downloads, how many users we receive daily, Site pages visited, and the IP address of your computer. This information is generally collected in aggregate form, without identifying any user individually, although IP address and Session ID in relation to purchases and downloads may be tracked as part of Adobe’s customer order review and fraud prevention efforts.
12. Why do we need this information?
We need the data for the following reasons-
- To efficiently provide our services.
- Resolving any kind of disputes and problems faced by you.
- To inform you about our updates and services, promotional offers etc.
- Record, support and facilitate your participation in the activities you select and to prevent fraud and unlawful use.
13. Modification, access or deletion of data. While reviewing your account, you can anytime access, modify or delete your personal information. Any information not needed by chilli shall be erased there and then.RChilli Inc. offers an optout option for the site visitor or customer for any future communication via E-mail.
14. Secured data.We, RChilli Inc. respect the privacy of customers and site visitors and do not share any collected information with any third party.