For example, an XML parser understands the sequence of characters and turns them into new elements, attributes, etc. It is a component that automatically segregates the information into various fields and parameters like name, qualification, experience to quickly help you identify the most relevant resumes based on your criteria.  A parser takes input in the form of a sequence of program instructions and tends to build a data structure; a “parse tree,” or an abstract syntax tree.
Benefit: RChilli’s resume parser offers more coverage of the HR-XML Resume; 2x than our competitors.
- Highly accurate multilingual resume parsing software
- Enhanced end-user data quality
- Extracts more kinds of data
- Fetch resumes in bulk either from your database or desktop
- 3x faster-parsing speed than our competitors
- All vendors claim to be the most suitable process. Try us out for free and see for yourself
- Reform candidate experience and strengthen your employer brand
- Improve your ROI from increased conversion rate
- Save time on manual interventions
- Create a valuable database with qualitative data
- RChilli’s friendly customer service available 24/7
Here is a typical scenario, sound familiar?
I am an HR Manager for a large company. On average I receive twenty resumes per day. Multiply that by 365 days and that’s 7,300 resumes per year! I used to manage these resumes in filing cabinets. Needless to say this was an inefficient system. Whenever my company was looking to hire someone, I had to sort through stacks of resumes by hand. Another problem was that these resumes would quickly become out of date. One day I was talking to a friend and they suggested I try RChilli’s resume parser. I called them up and after giving me a visual demo, they gave me a trial account. I could not believe how much easier a parser could make my life. After looking around at other parsers, I realized Rchilli had by far the most competitive pricing. They even offered me add-ons that I will discuss in later articles in this series. This way, I save a lot of time on manual transactions of each job application and CV I receive. I am really happy with my company’s decision to use Rchilli!
Use Case: Simple to use. Try it for free and see for yourself.
1. Recruiters upload the resume from a desktop or folder 2. Then Parse it.
3. RChilli API extracts that document into 74+ fields
And many more…….
4. RChilli’s resume parser stores info in your cloud database or displays this XML for the user interface
5. This can be sold as the add-on to existing recruitment solution
ATS, staffing agencies, Job board, career sites, enterprises and many more usually work with resume parsing software to automate the CV/Resume database.
Please stay tuned for the next segment in our 101 series.