Expedite your Recruitment by getting closer to ideal candidates using Semantic Search and Match Technology to empower seamless recruiting.
Save money, save time by getting the best out-of-resumes for job advertised and closest match as per skills, core competencies and other organizational attributes required.
Understand resume, know more than others by using Semantic search to carve out relevant Key skills required in a candidate. As Semantics help in organizing both structured and unstructured data, the ideal matches come a lot faster than by traditional ones.
Match technologies understand differences between job descriptions and candidate resumes therefore it lets you find the outstanding candidates easily.
- Breaks your resume into word bytes, sentences, groups, phrases, key skills etc and tries to find contextual meaning between them.
- It also helps you derive meaning behind the words, prose in the resume and actual use of any terminology as per the context.
- It extracts various keywords, Skills and concepts used in resume that helps you in matching core requirements in the candidate.
- It lets you find misspellings, title association, variants and other skill words.
- Hierarchical taxonomies with semantic clustering provide you apt contextual meaning, grammar check, implied skills, experience and inferential stats as well.
- Matches your job description with resumes instantaneously and gives accurate results.
- Helps you in reading, analyzing and plotting Candidate’s potential in depth.
- Matches skill desired with skills provided and automatically identify related skills.
- Enhances search capabilities and improves ability to recognize, rank and rate talent.
- Skill mapping, Talent extraction and Proficiency in finding best matches are other benefits.
RChilli Semantic Search is aimed at mining valuable information from mountains of data residing on your databases. Semantic Search is available as a yearly model with plans split-up into brackets based on the number of profiles you’re looking to search.
Contact Us Now for a quote.