The HR & Recruiting Industry in inundated with Statistics over various topics in our industry, and it never fails that we are always looking for that perfect statistic to complete our presentation, article or infographic. From Mobile to employee engagement bloggers and industry professionals are looking at stats to not only prove case studies but business practices.
10 best HR statistics for you…
- Workplace Transparency 96% of job seekers says that it’s important to work for a company the embraces transparency.
- 57% of organizations view employee retention as a problem.
- 69% of Millennial would rather make $40K a year at a job they love than $100K a year at a job they think is boring?
- 69% of job seekers would not take a job with a company that had a bad reputation, even if they were unemployed?
- 95% of candidate say review from those “on the inside “are influential when deciding where to work?
- Employee Engagement increasing employee engagement investments by 10% can increase profits by $2,400 per employee, per year.
- 39% of workers report they don’t feel appreciated on the job.
- 78% of employees cite recognition as the main motivating factor in their Career.
- Fully 46% of new hires fail and are let go from their jobs within 18 months of being hired. Only 11% of these are for lack of skill while 89% are for attitudinal reasons like motivation and lack of coachability.
- 22% of new hires leave their jobs within 45 days of being hired. Reasons include poor performance and temperament issues.